The Account Coordinator will participate on a team in the research, planning, implementation and evaluation of client programs. This person will provide account support for multiple Account Executives and will be responsible to meet with clients, determine needs, develop the plans and programs to meet those needs and implement production of communications tools, events and activities to meet client goals.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Work with the Account Executives to develop strong communication with clients and schedule regular meetings with clients.
- Learn about client industries to provide expert advice on communication and image needs.
- Help advise clients on direction, communication needs and image.
- Participate in the team planning and creative processes to develop campaigns and programs.
- Execute the plan to implement tools, events and strategies to promote the clients’ objectives.
- Create communications tools such as brochures, web sites, newsletters, social media presence, advertisements, etc. Responsibilities include concept, writing and working with designers.
- Support community relations by meeting with targeted people and groups to further client goals.
- Work with local and national media to develop relationships, deliver and respond to information requests and support reporters’ and editors’ work on news stories related to clients’ field of expertise.
- Coordinate, attend and assist with client promotions and events.
- Coordinate and assist with formal and informal research projects.
- Monitor and analyze project progress and outcomes.
- Collaborate and communicate with other members of the public relations team.
- Help manage budgets and timelines for projects.
- Other projects as assigned.
Candidate Must Have:
- College degree.
- Strong writing skills, including good knowledge of AP style.
- At least 4 years of professional, post-college, communication-related experience.
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills.
- Strong desire to participate in a team environment.
- Professional dress and demeanor.
Anglin Public Relations is a PR firm in Oklahoma City that offers “Pure PR,” specializing in comprehensive public relations for businesses, associations, non-profit organizations and government entities. The firm provides public relations services ranging from strategic planning and image development to customer, community and media relations.
Please submit cover letter and resume to:
Anglin Public Relations
720 N.W. 50th, Ste. 200a
Oklahoma City, OK 73116
No phone calls please.