Anglin Public Relations is a PR firm in Oklahoma City that specializes in comprehensive public relations for businesses, associations, non-profit organizations and government entities. The firm provides services ranging from strategic planning and image development to customer, community and media outreach.
Anglin PR is hiring an account coordinator to participate with the team in the research, planning, implementation and evaluation of client programs.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Learn about client industries and provide advice on communication and image needs.
- Write and create content for web, social media, blogs and other media. Evaluate engagement.
- Work with media to share news and information about client projects. Write news releases and photo opportunities.
- Assist with research projects and strategic communication plans.
- Collaborate with vendor partners.
- Attend community meetings, represent clients and Anglin PR and speak to groups about areas of expertise.
- BS/MS degree in PR, marketing or a related field.
- At least 2 years of experience in public relations or marketing.
- Strong writing skills.
- Social media and digital experience.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills, experience in dealing with multiple and diverse internal stakeholders, and interacting with business and technology partners.
Those interested please submit a cover letter and resume to:
Anglin Public Relations
720 N.W. 50th, Ste. 200a
Oklahoma City, OK 73116
No phone calls please.