The Account Executive (AE) is an experienced professional who will lead the research, planning, implementation and evaluation of client communication programs. Anglin PR adheres to the public relations four-step process and the PRSA code of ethics. The account executive will lead approximately 5-10 client accounts, with responsibility to meet with clients, determine needs, develop solutions, plans and programs to meet those needs and oversee the production of all communications tools, events and activities to meet client goals. Because Anglin Public Relations is a small PR agency, the AE is also responsible for implementation and overseeing implementation as well as managing the work of junior associates and subcontractors.
Scope of Responsibilities:
Schedule regular meetings with clients and provide project status reports
Understand clients’ business needs and objectives and advise clients on goals, communication needs, strategy and image
Participate in and lead the team planning and creative processes to develop campaigns/programs that may include all or some of these tactical efforts:
- Lead and assist with formal and informal research projects
- Develop strategic plans
- Create and manage budgets and timelines for multiple, simultaneous projects
- Produce and oversee the production of communications tools such as project plans, news releases, key messages, social media outreach, brochures, web sites, blogs, newsletters, advertisements, etc.
- Work with local and national media to develop relationships, deliver information, respond to requests and work collaboratively on news stories related to clients’ field of expertise
- Lead and assist with client promotions and events
- Identify, meet with and collaborate with individuals and groups to further client goals
- Identify and track appropriate outcome measurements
- Collaborate and communicate with other members of the public relations team, including development and training of more junior team members
Anglin PR will only consider candidates who have:
- College degree
- At least 6 years of professional public relations experience in positions with responsibilities for: professional writing and editing, strategic planning, formal and informal research, media relations and establishing and/or managing social media outreach for business outcomes
- Thorough understanding of 4-step PR process; preference given to APR accredited candidates
- Ability to write and edit AP style
- Experience managing multiple, simultaneous PR budgets or campaigns of at least $50,000 each
Preference for a candidate who has:
- APR accreditation
- More than 6 years of public relations experience as described above
Anglin Public Relations is a PR firm in Oklahoma City that offers “Pure PR,” specializing in comprehensive public relations for businesses, associations, non-profit organizations and government entities. The firm provides public relations services ranging from strategic planning and image development to customer, community and media relations.
Please submit cover letter and resume to:
Anglin Public Relations
720 N.W. 50th, Ste. 200a
Oklahoma City, OK 73116
no phone calls please.