Anglin Public Relations is a PR firm in Oklahoma City that specializes in comprehensive public relations for businesses, associations, non-profit organizations and government entities. The firm provides PR services ranging from strategic planning and image development to customer, community and media relations. ￼
The Account Executive (AE) is an experienced professional who will lead the research, planning, implementation and evaluation of client communication programs. Anglin PR adheres to the public relations four-step process and the PRSA code of ethics. The account executive will lead approximately 5-10 client accounts, with responsibility to meet with clients, determine needs, develop solutions, plans and programs to meet those needs and oversee the production of all communications tools, events and activities to meet client goals. The AE is responsible for implementation and overseeing implementation as well as managing the work of junior associates and subcontractors.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Understand clients’ needs and objectives and advise clients on communication goals, strategy and image.
- Schedule regular meetings with clients to discuss campaigns, provide status reports, discuss needs.
- Participate in and lead the team planning and creative processes to develop campaigns/programs that may include all or some of these tactical efforts:
- Lead and assist with formal and informal research projects.
- Develop strategic plans.
- Create and manage budgets and timelines for multiple, simultaneous projects.
- Produce and oversee the production of communications tools such as project plans, news releases, key messages, social media outreach, brochures, web sites, blogs, newsletters, advertisements, etc.
- Work with local and national media to develop relationships, deliver information, respond to requests and work collaboratively on news stories related to clients’ field of expertise.
- Lead and assist with client promotions and events.
- Identify, meet with and collaborate with individuals and groups to further client goals.
- Identify and track appropriate outcome measurements.
- Collaborate and communicate with other members of the public relations team, including development and training of more junior team members.
- Attend community meetings and events to develop and nurture relationships on behalf of clients and Anglin PR and speak to groups about areas of expertise.
Anglin PR will only consider candidates who have:
- College degree.
- At least 6 years of professional public relations experience in positions with responsibilities for: professional writing and editing, strategic planning, formal and informal research, media relations and establishing and/or managing social media outreach for business outcomes.
- Thorough understanding of 4-step PR process; preference given to APR accredited candidates.
- Ability to write and edit in AP style.
- Experience managing multiple, simultaneous PR budgets or campaigns.
Preference for a candidate who has:
- APR accreditation.
- More than 6 years of public relations experience as described above.
Please submit cover letter and resume to:
Anglin Public Relations
720 N.W. 50th, Ste. 200a Oklahoma City, OK 73116
No phone calls please.