Candor, a public relations and business consulting firm, is seeking a qualified multi-faceted individual who enjoys producing a variety of content and graphics in support of our clients and company for distribution through digital and social media channels.
Position Location: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Create engaging written and visual content in support of the marketing portfolio of a variety of clients.
- Conceptualize and design graphics for multiple mediums including web, print and video.
- Plan and execute content marketing campaigns: leverage content, SEO, SEM, social media, blogs, and other inbound marketing tactics to generate website traffic and leads.
- Maintain and update websites.
- Design and program email templates.
- Work with third-party printers to manage pre-press process through final production.
- Regularly meet and communicate with clients and team to understand marketing needs, set content marketing strategy, and communicate successes and challenges.
- Help ensure quality and cohesiveness of design for each client’s needs.
- Stay abreast of newest digital trends, finding opportunities to apply them to enhance our services and benefit our clients.
- Collaborate and share best-practices with the team and the digital marketing community.
- Strong writing and editing, graphic design and social media skills.
- Experience working with a variety of inbound marketing tactics: blogging, public relations, SEO, social media, link building, and email outreach.
- A portfolio of relevant work that demonstrates strategic thinking, an engaging style and command of language (flow, sentence structure, grammar and punctuation), creativity and command of graphic design and multi-media (portfolio required).
- Strong interpersonal and customer relations skills and positive attitude.
- Ability to meet deadlines whether working independently or as part of a team.
- Intermediate skill level in digital marketing and project management.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work effectively under deadlines while managing concurrent projects.
- Familiarity with social media platforms.
- Demonstrated understanding of marketing concepts and best practices.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience or familiarity in the following: Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, basic HTML, Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver), Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint,WordPress or other CMS, bulk email software (e.g. AWeber, MailChimp), Prezi, After Effects, SEO and SEM best practices.
- At least 3-5 years of experience (beyond internships) as a content marketer, marketing copywriter, web/digital design experience, SEO, journalist, traditional marketer, communications professional, blogger or digital marketer.
- Experience with video production, web design, photography or off-line marketing tactics.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced team environment with a high volume of on-going projects.
- Ability to implement design vision and direction from management or client and the
- ability to be self-sufficient in developing creative solutions.
- Passion to gain tactical digital marketing knowledge through application and analysis.
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (journalism, marketing, advertising or communications) or equivalent.
Commensurate with experience and education.
How To Apply:
Interested parties must submit a cover letter, resume and digital portfolio along with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.