Assist the vice president of communications and digital marketing manager. Gather necessary research and analytics to provide valuable data to organization on potential target demographics. Develop digital strategies to support these avenues and present facts to organization for inclusion in strategic campaigns both traditional and non-traditional.
- Assist in the implementation of the organization’s digital marketing and communications strategies
- Provide research assistance in digital marketing and communications areas
- Serve as a content generator for any organization-held websites and social media outlets
- Provide game-night assistance, including some road games, via social media, website and traditional media avenues
- Assist communications staff in media tracking and providing content for areas outside of digital marketing, which may include press releases and feature stories
- Intern may be asked to participate in video projects
- Other duties as assigned
- Background in marketing, communications or research
- Knowledge of Adobe platforms, including InDesign and Photoshop
- Strong writing skills, preference given to candidates with a knowledge of AP style
- Some knowledge of video production
Send a current resume and letter of reference from a professor or employer addressing skills acquired and general aptitude. Items may be emailed to email@example.com. Materials should be submitted no later than 5 p.m. CT on Monday, September 15, 2014.