Working under direct supervision of the Director of Marketing & Business Development, this individual will play a key role in advising and supporting Oklahoma City and Tulsa attorneys regarding business development, marketing communications and client relations activities.
Responsibilities include assisting with creating and supporting practice group marketing/ business development plans and client related activities. Conducts research regarding existing and prospective clients, competitor activity, and industry and market trends. Collaborates with members of the Marketing & Business Development department and other departments for successful proposal development. Facilitates marketing content to ensure consistency and accuracy across all distribution channels (database, electronic, print). Supports firm creative needs via graphic design compositions and manages firm social media initiatives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Acts a lead marketing representative for designated practice groups, managing projects and activities
- Facilitates market, industry, client, prospect, and competitive research, gathering intelligence for reports
- Develops and maintains marketing communications collateral including, but not limited to, brochures, web/digital, practice profiles, biographies, newsletters, PowerPoint presentations, white papers, client alerts, legal updates, articles, event materials and advertising collateral
- Creates and designs illustrations from concept to execution
- Administers firm social media platforms
- Provides support for RFP and RFI responses
- Other duties as assigned
Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism, graphic design, illustration, fine art or equivalent discipline from four-year university
Three or more years of relevant marketing and project management experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Highly organized and self-disciplined with the ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Reasoning ability to solve practical problems and handle a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization or information may exist
- Superior writing and editing skills, including the ability to evaluate and self-proof copy
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work as an integrated and collaborative member of a team, while equally comfortable operating autonomously to achieve desired project outcomes
- Exceptional communications skills, including ability to ensure communications are accurate, clear and complete; correct in terms of spelling, grammar, punctuation and editorial style and that they maintain a consistent tone and voice.
- Ability to read, analyze, interpret and present regarding general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Outstanding professionalism, flexibility and willingness to work flexible hours as needed. Makes sound and timely decisions in alignment with organizational goals.
- Advanced capability in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Proficient knowledge of Adobe graphic design software including Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop.
- Knowledge of AP Style and HTML a plus.
Candidates should submit resumes by May 9, 2014 to Lisa Rose, Director of Human Resources, at email@example.com.