The PetroTech Marketing Coordinator position is a part-time, contract position. The primary responsibility of the PetroTech Marketing Coordinator is to assist in the marketing of the PetroTech program and placement of PetroTech students in job shadowing, part-time and full-time positions. The PetroTech Marketing Coordinator is supervised by the Education Director who functions under the direction of the Scholastic Outreach Committee who reports directly to the Board of Directors.
A detailed description of the duties and responsibilities of this position are as follows:
- Contact oil and natural gas companies to arrange job shadowing/mentoring for PetroTech students and maintain a database with this information
- Attend various oil and natural gas association meetings in order to market the PetroTech job shadowing portion of the program
- Correspond with companies and students and maintain students' resumes and forward to interested parties as they request
- Conduct job fairs for PetroTech students and companies when needed
- Research and assess current industry employment needs for Oil and Natural Gas Techs
- Perform other duties related to the PetroTech program as needed
Candidates must be energetic, self-motivated and have excellent communication skills. Marketing and oil and natural gas background a plus. Interested candidates please send your resume to Carla at firstname.lastname@example.org.