Trifecta Communications, LLC is seeking a qualified applicant for the position of Video Producer. This position will challenge your abilities and highlight your video production skills in a growing company.
- Shoot and edit 4K/HD video for various video production projects including, but not limited to, web videos, brand videos, commercials, documentaries, and some live-to-tape productions
- Work closely with Video Production Director to brainstorm new concepts and ideas for willing clients
- Manage client expectations of some video projects by being in constant communication with client, expressing clear guidelines and parameters, and providing product in a timely manner
- Opportunity to contribute to News Division of Trifecta Communications through writing at least one article per month for the Moore Monthly or assisting with news gather-ing operation during breaking news events
- Have a desire and passion to tell good stories
- A demonstrated ability to shoot and edit HD video for a variety of platforms especially for the web. We are looking for someone with a “shooter’s eye” and the ability to be creative during the editing process
- Be able to lift up to 20 pounds of equipment especially in outside shooting venues
- A desire to shoot in outdoors and nature settings
- Exceptional communication skills including in-person and over the phone
- Ability to work on multiple projects at one time and handle a fast-paced working environment
- Ability to work independently without much supervision and to make decisions to meet client expectations on the fly
- Be a team player and contribute to weekly video production/creative service meetings as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in communications or electronic media preferred, but not required
- Working in a fast-paced, exciting environment in a company that continues to grow every year
- The opportunity to challenge yourself and improve your skill set
- Competitive salary with profit share
- Opportunity for travel as available
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email Luke Small at firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume and link to online portfolio/demo reel. If you have examples of work, but they are not online, send a resume and we will schedule a time to view your work. No phone calls please.
Trifecta Communications is a full-service advertising agency and video production house in Moore, Oklahoma. We service clients from across the state with our unique blend of outside-the-beige-box ideas and sharply focused customer service. We are about ideas that will blow our customers’ minds and change the game for them. We are not afraid to push the boundaries of the “industry standard” in ways that are anything but certain, but must be explored. We go above and beyond to prove our worth to our customers, working together as a team to get the job done.